Menu

Sponsored Links

New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
    M 7V 9A 9
    [2 hours ago]
    jonyxergo , 54, M, Australia - see his 98 comments
    It's a good movie, well acted, well written. Wasn't as funny as I was assured it would be but still worth a watch
    [2 hours ago]
    jonyxergo , 54, M, Australia - see his 98 comments
    Has woeful ratings on IMDB
    M 10V 10A 10
    [9 hours ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1075 comments
    Marvellous movie. Funny, warm-hearted, excellent script and brilliant acting by some of Britain's best actors. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
    M 5V 8A 9
    [10 hours ago]
    abbatheeb , 28, M, Saudi Arabia - his first comment
    if only it was english
    M 9V 9A 9
    [12 hours ago]
    vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 21 comments
    this movie is very well made, great actors, had me on the edge of my seat with suspense, I recommend watching this movie
    M 3V 10A 9
    [17 hours ago]
    frankosheacork , 64, M, Ireland - see his 335 comments
    Absolate RUBBISH 1111
    M 10V 10A 10
    [19 hours ago]
    Stropacana , 18, M, South Africa - see his 2 comments
    Great movie. Loved it
    M 4V 10A 9
    [yesterday]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1075 comments
    Not too bad. A good story and the acting acceptable. There are too many needless characters that detract from the main plot and everyone seems to shout rather than speak and all at the same time so you cannot really follow what each is saying. It's okay, but nothing at all special.
    [yesterday]
    TorrentUK , 45, M, Pitcairn - see his 92 comments
    I was just about to download this movie, but on reading the comments, I think I'd best give it a miss. Cheers, lads!
    M 7V 8A 8
    [yesterday]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2136 comments
    Good movie, but no subtitles for the none English speaking parts.
    M 4V 4A 6
    [2 days ago]
    cbline , 61, M, Australia - see his 4 comments
    this is a good movie for the family let the use the imaginations
    M 2V 5A 5
    [2 days ago]
    Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 357 comments
    Yet another ridiculous fairy-tale for ungrownups.
    M 3V 5A 5
    [2 days ago]
    Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 357 comments
    Fairly mature, French, - but in English, - therefore slow and relatively bloodless, zombie effort.
    M 3V 5A 5
    [2 days ago]
    Cerian , 38, M, United States - see his 357 comments
    Worth watching.
    M 1V 8A 8
    [2 days ago]
    vikiz , 60, F, Australia - see her 21 comments
    low budget, poor actors i do not recommend this movie, boring and a time waster
    M 6V 9A 7
    [2 days ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1075 comments
    A good film with a good story. What really makes it is the chemistry between the four main leads. Their interaction and their timing is very good. The story is pretty average, but it's lighthearted, fairly funny and the difficulties of coming out are well presented. Not a memorable film but still worth seeing.
    M 10V 10A 9
    [2 days ago]
    fusspot , 73, M, United Kingdom - see his 1075 comments
    Loved it. Great story, great acting and the books are those I remember handling myself when I was a youngster in my father's bookshop, as well as remember the commotion some of them produced at the time.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [2 days ago]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2136 comments
    Good movie. this torrent has no subtitles for the none English speaking parts.
    M 6V 8A 8
    [2 days ago]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2136 comments
    I liked the movie, Ok it wasn't as good as the original. The thing that disappoints me is people have to compare movies. Its very rare a re-make is better than the original. I just sat back and enjoyed it. No subtitles for the none English speaking parts. I wish I`d waited, now I'm going to have to watch it again. Thats if I can find a torrent with subtitles.
    M 4V 7A 8
    [2 days ago]
    manilaashia , 52, M, United Kingdom - see his 2136 comments
    Low budget movie. The movie is watchable, but will you like it? I didn't. The acting isn't that good. This isn't for me.
    Page 1234567891011 > >>